Returns & Replacements
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item to us within 60 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
- We can’t offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order for the item you require.
- As an International customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service however you will need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
- When you return your order, just place your returns note in the parcel.
If you need a new returns note, you can print one off using the 'Download' button above.
It can usually take up to 21 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your return to be delivered back to our warehouse in the UK, depending on your location and which postal service you use. Please see the below timeframes as a guide:
- Ireland - 14 working days
- Europe - 14 working days
- Rest of World – 21 working days
Please note working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return back at our warehouse in the UK in its original condition. Once received, we will send a refund to your original payment method.
It can then take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow up to 24 hours for all returned items to be refunded.
Our returns address is:
Reloading UK | America Farm | Fordon Lane | Staxton | Scarborough | North Yorkshire | YO12 4TG | United Kingdom
Lost your returns note? No problem – download one using the button below: