HOW IT WORKSReloading with Dillon’s Square Deal B is Easy as 1-2-3!
Most shooters realize that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact Dillon’s Square Deal B is one of the easiest progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with a stroke of the handle, there is less to remember (or forget) than with an old-fashioned single-station press. Skeptical? Just watch this short video to see how easy it really is.
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon Square Deal B’s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibres! The Square Deal B toolhead is held on by four allen screws. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Square Deal B Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the Square Deal B for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims (or your expectations), return it. We’ll refund your money. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
The Dillon Square Deal B will produce match-quality ammo for 18 pistol calibres. Priced at $424.95, the Square Deal B comes complete with one calibre conversion installed on the machine.
THE BASICSThe Basic machine includes the following:
- 1 Square Deal B reloading machine
- 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 60 grains of powder
- 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
- 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
- 1 packet of primer tubes containing: 1 large primer pickup tube, 1 small primer pickup tube, and 1 magazine tube
- 1 primer slide assembly
- 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (13355)
- 3 locator buttons
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 calibre conversion kit
- 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40, which uses steel dies)
- 1 spent primer cup with bracket and screws.
- 1 loaded cartridge chute with screws and a plastic bin
- 1 written instruction manual
You will also need (at a minimum):
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
To change calibres you will need a SDB Calibre Conversion Kit which contains the shellplate, dies, powder funnel, bullet seating stem(s) and locator buttons for one calibre.
We also suggest you get:
- A Square Deal B Toolhead Assembly(#20113) which allows you to leave the die adjustments preset. The toolhead quickly interchanges by removing four bolts.
- Powder measure.
- OR the SDB Quick Change(#62256) which includes a toolhead assembly PLUS a separate powder measure AND a toolhead stand, allowing you to keep your adjustments set for a particular load.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Bullet Weight Range||N/A|
Order Before 11pm