The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
The basic 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 calibre conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
To change calibres, you will need:
- A Die set for the new calibre.
- A calibre Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the calibre conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a calibre conversion.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR The 650 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier calibre changes.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Bullet Weight Range||No|
Order Before 11pm