Note: Dies are not included with the machine
BENEFITSTruly the state of the art, our XL650 features automatic indexing and is capable of producing up to 800 rounds per hour, or more if you are using both the case and bullet feeders. With our quick change calibre conversion kits you can swap the machine from one calibre to the next in less than 10 minutes. The XL650 is available in most popular pistol and rifle calibres.
The optional Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double-Alpha is an excellent addition to your Dillon Precision XL650. With Mr. Bulletfeeder, and our optional Casefeeder, all you have do is load the machine with components, pull the handle, and the machine does the rest. Mr. Bulletfeeder ships with one calibre installed. Conversion kits are available in:
- 9mm / 38 Super / 38 Special/357
- 40 S&W / 10mm
- 223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- 308 WIN / 7.62mm
CASE FEEDERThe optional Casefeeder from Dillon Precision is available in 110v and 220v* variants. Each Casefeeder ships with one of four Casefeed plates which are listed below. The number of cases that the Casefeeder can hold will depend upon the cartridge type. Typically the Casefeeder will hold 600 38 Special cases or 500 223 Rem cases.
Small pistol Casefeed plate
.32, 380, 9mm, 38 Super, 30 Carbine
Large pistol Casefeed plate
40 S&W, 10 mm, 38 Special and larger, 7.62 x 39
Small rifle Casefeed plate
204 Ruger, 222, 223 Remington
Large rifle Casefeed plate
22-250 and largerMagnum rifle Casefeed plate**
** The magnum rifle Casefeed plate is available for an additional fee and cannot be included as the "free" Casefeed plate that comes with the unit.
HOW IT WORKSReloading with Dillon’s XL 650 is Easy as 1-2-3!
Most shooters realise that reloading is the most economical way to enjoy their sport, but many shooters are unaware of just how simple it is to reload. In fact, Dillon’s XL650 is one of the easier progressive loaders in the world to learn to operate. How can we make that statement? Simple. Since all of the reloading steps are performed with one stroke of the handle, there is less to remember, or forget, than with an old-fashioned single-station press.
Of all the steps in reloading, the adjustment of the reloading dies is the most critical. With the Dillon XL650s removable toolhead, your dies will stay in perfect adjustment. There’s no need to screw them in and out – even when changing calibres! The XL650 toolhead is held in place by two steel pins. There’s less to go wrong, less to remember.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with a slow, cumbersome single-station press with all its adjustments, changes and secrets, or make your life easier with a progressive Dillon XL650 Reloading machine. If you’re thinking about a competitor’s reloader, before you put your money down, consider this: Dillon will let you try the XL650 for 30 days. If it doesn’t live up to our claims, or your expectations, return it. We’ll refund your money. Our warranty is simple. If it breaks, we’ll fix it FREE for as long as you own it.
The Dillon XL650 will produce match-quality ammo for a wide variety of rifle and handgun calibres. Priced at $579.95*, the XL650 comes complete with one calibre conversion installed on the machine.
* Dies sold separately.
THE BASICSThe basic 650 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 calibre conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
- A Die set for the new calibre.
- A Calibre Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the calibre conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a calibre conversion.
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR The 650 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier calibre changes.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Bullet Weight Range||N/A|